Save Them All
March 12, 2013 701
Every day, more than 9,000 dogs and cats are killed in America’s shelters, just because they don’t have safe places to call home.
- Golden Rule: To treat all living things as we ourselves would wish to be treated. I am allergic to most pets, but I do adore them and see the love people have for their best friends.
- Kindness: To demonstrate compassion and respect for all living creatures. This also teaches our children to treat pets and people with love and respect.
- Positive influence: To judge our effectiveness by the extent to which animal lives are saved and improved, and by the positive experience of the people we touch.
- Leadership: To lead by example, developing, promoting and sharing great new ideas and programs to help animals.
- Authenticity: To do what we say we do.
- Transparency: To be open and honest in our relationships.